BECAUSE I KNOW I'M IN LOVE

Honey, make me that cappuccino,
The one I've been needing for so long
Drive me through the boulevard
I'm sure this time, it will uplift my inhabiting mood
Engage me in your zeal
Lemme know how it feels to be by your beats
Be the papa to my bambino
Make me feel righteous again with a song
Excite me with your heart band
And never shut me in with a doom
You know how much I have struggled to get out of the woods
And now your ambience is all I need to feel
Wrap me in and if you will, give more life to my teats

Transcending right through the winter
This love is not only meant for the summer
And when the spring flowers bloom,
There will be no room for gloom
Just like a cherry,
I'll make you my merry
Just like a piece of treasured cutlery,
I'll handle you with no hurry
Take me home my love
Trust me with that piece of You,
That piece that has always been under the cove
Guard me with your heartbeat
And protect me with your breath
Make me whole again
Fill that empty hole and I'll proudly say I'm in love

It's not only about the rivet and the glued effect
Not only the tatts and the apt nature that makes me tick
Neither is it only about the wits and the gifts
It's not only the bravado and the charm that attracts me to you
It is more than the intense springs of emotions
More than the shine in your eyes and the charm in your voice
It is a magnitude of feelings and sparkles
An arousal that I can't deny
A vibration that flows in my veins
An enchantment that makes me want to call you "my love."
I know they are words that have been said before
But that doesn't really matter
What matters are the colours they paint in my heart and soul

Bring back my sparkle
Then help me believe again in shooting stars
Maintain that feeling, the feeling I first felt when our eyes met
The perfect feeling from the piercing of Cupid's spear
You fulfill my fantasies
And with you is where I wanna be
I want to find you in my heart always
So when I call, you hear
And when I touch, you feel
So when I cry, you bring back the calm
And when I love, it will always be you

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new thing
I'll put on my little blue dress
Done it up with the lovely shoes you bought me
And spice it up with the elegance of my body
You got all the right to dive in
Do not hesitate to breath in the scent
Ride with me all the way
And let us make this experience great

Comments

Popular Posts